Saturday, November 11, 2023

Greet One Another

Greet one another with a holy kiss. 
All the churches of Christ greet you. 
ROMANS 16:16


Greet Prisca and Aquila, my co-workers in Christ Jesus, who risked their necks for my life, to whom not only I am grateful but also all the churches of the Gentiles; greet also the Church at their house. Greet my beloved Epaenetus, who was the firstfruits in Asia for Christ. Greet Mary, who has worked hard for you. Greet Andronicus and Junia, my relatives and my fellow prisoners; they are prominent among the Apostles and they were in Christ before me. Greet Ampliatus, my beloved in the Lord. Greet Urbanus, our co-worker in Christ, and my beloved Stachys. (Romans 16:3-9)

I, Tertius, the writer of this letter, greet you in the Lord. Gaius, who is host to me and to the whole Church, greets you. Erastus, the city treasurer, and our brother Quartus greet you. (Romans 16:22-23)

Now to him who can strengthen you, according to my Gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret for long ages but now manifested through the prophetic writings and, according to the command of the eternal God, made known to all nations to bring about the obedience of faith, to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ be glory forever and ever. Amen. (Romans 16:24-27)


Father in heaven, You are my strength. I praise You from whom all blessings flow. Thank you so much for all the helping hands that You have brought into our business. Truly, I am blessed and grateful for having them as co-workers in Christ.

Things I do not know, You reveal to me through Your word as written in the scriptures. Your works of writing truly gives me joy, inspiration and delight each day. In them is the core of my being and what is being revealed are sources of my deeper understanding when it comes to my close relationship with You. May the power of great and mighty hands continue to bring awesome wonders over my life enriching me in every way. May your love and peace always be upon me each moment of my life. 

In a special way, I lift up all my co-workers to You O Lord as I humbly ask in Jesus Name that You continue to bless us all with a great flow of financial abundance and prosperity. May we continue to live by Your Word together with our children and future generation.

With much love and thanksgiving I offer you back all the glory and praise now and forever  through Christ you Son, my Lord and Savior. Amen.



Pericope:
VII: Conclusion
PAUL'S GREETINGS / GREETINGS FROM CORINTH
Romans 16:3-16/21-23