Wednesday, July 19, 2023

RIGHT HAND OF GOD

His right hand has won victory for Him, His holy arm. 
PSALM 98 : 1


They will fight against you, but not prevail over you, for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord. (Jeremiah 1:19)

“Fear not! Stand your ground, and you will see the victory the Lord will win for you today. The Lord Himself will fight for you; you have only to keep still.”   (Ex 14:13) 

The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord has struck with power. - Ps 118:16

"There is something greater here.” (Mt 12:41-42) 


"In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, 
I have conquered the world.” 
JOHN 16 : 33


Who indeed is the victor over the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 Jn 5:5) It is Christ Jesus who died, rather, was raised, who also is at the right hand of God, who indeed intercedes for us (Rom 8:34).

Whoever is begotten by God conquers the world. And the victory that conquers the world is our faith (1 Jn 5:4). In all these things we conquer overwhelmingly through Him who loved us. (Rom 8:37)


Your right hand, O Lord, magnificent in power, 
Your right hand, O Lord, has shattered the enemy. 
EXODUS 15 : 6 

The Lord is a warrior, Lord is His name! Pharaoh’s chariots and army He hurled into the sea; the elite of his officers were submerged in the Red Sea. The flood waters covered them, they sank into the depths like a stone. (Ex 15:3-5)

In times of great fright, you cry out to the Lord and even complain, "Why did you do this to us? Leave us alone. Far better for us to be the slaves than to die.” (Ex 14:10-12)

The Lord said, “Why are you crying out to me? Go forward that you may pass through it on dry land. I will make them so obstinate that they will go in after you. Then I will receive glory through them and they shall know that I am the Lord. (Ex 14:15-18)

I will sing to the Lord, for He is gloriously triumphant; horse and chariot he has cast into the sea. My strength and my courage is the Lord, and He has been my savior. He is my God, I praise Him; the God of my father, I extol Him. (Ex 15:1-2)

I will speak my thanks earnestly to the Lord, and in the midst of the throng I will praise Him, for He stood at the right hand of the poor man, to save him from those who would condemn his soul. (Psalm 109:30-31)

Help me, O Lord, my God; save me, in your mercy, and let them know that this is your hand; that you, O Lord, have done this. (Ps 109:26-27). Show your wondrous mercies, O savior of those who flee from their foes to refuge at your right hand (Ps 17:7).



Pericope: 
GOD'S INDOMITABLE LOVE IN CHRIST - Romans 8:28-39 
PRAYER OF A PERSON FALSELY ACCUSED - Psalm 109:1-31

Published:
September 17, 2020. 7:15 AM
October 31, 2019, 7:37 AM
May 10, 2018, 7:56 AM
September 26, 2016, 7:37 AM
September 26, 2015, 10:03 AM