Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Blessed is the Lord in All His Works

 “Blessed are You, O Lord, merciful God, 
and blessed is Your holy and honorable name. 
Blessed are You in all Your works forever!”
TOBIT 3 : 11


You are righteous, O Lord, and all Your deeds are just; all Your ways are mercy and truth; You are the judge of the world. Yes, Your judgments are many and true in dealing with me as my sins deserve. So now, deal with me as You please.

I have sinned against You, and disobeyed Your commandments. I have not kept Your commandments, nor have I trodden the paths of truth before You. And now, O Lord, may You be mindful of me, and look with favor upon me. Punish me not for my sins, nor for my inadvertent offenses.

Send forth Your holy angel Raphael to heal me and restore me to the fullness of health. Allow not any sorrow or discomfort affect the completion of the works You have begun in me. Always be the ligth O Lord that guides me and makes me see things bright and clearly.

Today and all my days, I humbly offer You all the glory and praise in Jesus Name. Amen.