Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DESIRE AND WORK

God is the one who, for his good purpose, 
works in you both to desire and to work.
(Philippians 2:13)


Lord, my desires and works are yours for your own good purpose. May I always be obedient to the powers of your great and mighty works with utmost respect and reverence to your Name. As your child, keep my mind and heart open and submissive to your will without having any doubts nor questions as to the best purpose and intention you have for me.

I live in a world where people often question your works most especially in times of calamities or being stricken by infectious and deadly diseases. May we all see the light of your truth and continue to hold on to the word of life. May we not run in vain or labor in vain but rejoice in the hope that your hand is upon us all, ready to raise us up from each fall.

With much faith and hope I pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.




Pericope:
OBEDIENCE AND SERVICE IN THE WORLD - Philippians 2:12-18