Tuesday, November 26, 2013

THE WORK OF GOD


“This is the work of God,
that you believe 
in the one he sent.”
JOHN 6:28




On the sabbath he began to teach in the synagogue; and many who heard him were astonished, saying, "Where did this man get all this? What is the wisdom given to him? What mighty works are wrought by his hands! Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon, and are not his sisters here with us?" And they took offense at him. -- Mark 6:2-3

And Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor, except in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house." -- Mark 6:4

Unbelief Robs you of the Lord's Mighty Works

And he could do no mighty work there, except that he laid his hands upon a few sick people and healed them. And he marveled because of their unbelief. And he went about among the villages teaching. -- Mark 6:5-6

Faith in the Working of God

You were buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead. (Col 2:12)
CANCELED THE BOND

    And you, who were dead in trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,     having canceled the bond which stood against us with its legal demands; this he set aside, nailing it to the cross. (Col 2:13-14)

May the will and purpose of the Lord always prevail in my life each day. Not my own wants and desires but His. May my wishes and dreams be His for only my God can fulfill all these things. To God be the honor and glory now and forever!

Lord, through faith in your works, I was brought back to life. A life that is completely dependent upon your word. Please forgive me from all my sins, all the wrong things I have done, thought of doing and utterances that have displeased you. I may be very enthusiastic today to hope and pray that the bonds I am expecting will push through that will bring me to even greater heights but as always, it is all up to you. I just surrender everything to you my Lord and my God who always work for the good of me. With much love and praise I pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Lord Jesus, help me to live out what I believe in.


“Bless the Lord, 
all you works of the Lord
praise and exalt him 
above all forever.” 
Daniel 3:57 




Published: 4/23/12-7:22AM; 02/06/13-6:00AM; 7/28/13-9:56AM