Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WORK THAT ENDURES

"Do not work for food that spoils, 
but for food that endures to eternal life, 
which the Son of Man will give you."
John 6:27

Jesus is the true nourishment of man's entire being. We should strive to work for Him so that our joy will always be full and complete.

Nothing is more valuable than to have the Lord within you. He is the giver of all your needs and wants in life. To be with Christ is like having the whole world at your feet. Why settle for anything less?

If you ask for food, for sure He will provide for your daily needs, but if you come to Him and believe in Him, you will never go hungry nor thirsty. Do you see the bigger picture?

Man's concept of life is limited to his existence in the world but God has offered man a life of eternity through Jesus Christ. This is the life I want and the way to get it is to work for the food that endures to eternal life. I have to work for Jesus!

Jesus is the living bread that came down from heaven. I desire no less than to eat this bread for in doing so, I believed that all things shall be added unto me.

Father in heaven, thank you so much for enabling me to come to your son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

..


"I am the bread of life. 
He who comes to me will never go hungry, 
and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."
John 6:35