Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WORK GIVES GLORY TO GOD!



"I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do." -- John 17:4

You give glory to God each time you accomplish the work that He gives you to do. Glory comes when all works are finished. It is that deep sense of fulfillment that makes you offer praise and thanksgiving to the Lord whose hands made it all possible for you.

For the word of the LORD is upright; and all his work is done in faithfulness. -- Psalm 33:4

All works must be done in faithfulness and grounded in love. Faithfulness in work means that you have to finish what you have started but more importantly, the motivation or moving force to work faithfully is because of your love for God and for others.
Instead of waiting for the weekend to update my business records, I began my updating on a daily basis. In doing so, what will be left during weekends are documents to be filed. Yet, the best process of work is still to finish what I have begun so that there will be no backlogs.
Each day, you live by the word of the Lord. His word became the guiding light of your daily living. Moreover, it deepens your love relationship with Him by doing what the Lord tells you.

Friend, you are not alone. The God of all creation who is your Father is at work in you. His faithful work is grounded by the steadfast love He has for you.

Hope in Him and ask for His Help.

Lord, you are my help and my shield. Bring me to the fullness of your grace with confidence that I was able to accomplish all the works that you have set before me. Always keep my mind at peace by way of completing all that you have begun in me. It is not I who works for love but you who is in me. I surrender to you my heart and mind, use me for your greater glory and honor. With much love and thanksgiving I praise and worship you dear Father in Jesus Name. Amen.


Pericope:
THE GREATNESS AND GOODNESS OF GOD - Psalm 145:1-21
THE PRAYER OF JESUS - John 17:1-26
PRAISE OF GOD'S POWER AND PROVIDENCE - Psalm 33:1-22

Published:
May 19, 2015, 8:17 AM
April 4, 2013 - Thursday, 6:51AM