Saturday, May 6, 2017

MIGHTY WORKS

"Woe to you! For if the

mighty works done in you 

had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I tell you, it shall be more tolerable on the day of judgment for Tyre and Sidon than for you." (Matthew 11:21-22)


"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve" (Jer. 17:10). See, it stands written before me: I will not keep silent but will pay back in full; I will pay it back into their laps." (Is. 65:6). Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done" (Jl. 3:4).

How shall I make a return to the Lord for all the

good he has done 

for me? (Ps 116:12)

The cup of salvation I will take up, and I will call upon the name of the Lord. 14 My vows to the Lord I will pay in the presence of all his people. (Ps. 116:13-14)



See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and his arm rules for him. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him (Is. 40:10).

God will give to each person according to what he has done (Rom. 2:6). He repays a man for what he has done; he brings upon him what his conduct deserves (Jb. 34:11).


But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him (Dt. 7:10). According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due (Is. 59:18).

JUDGMENT

I thought in my heart, "God will bring to judgment both the righteous and the wicked, for there will be a time for every activity, a time for every deed" (Eccl. 3:17).

We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad (2 Cor. 5:10). For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done (Mt. 16:27).

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done (Rv. 22:12). I judged them according to their conduct and their actions" (Ez. 36:19).


You, O Lord, are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done (Ps. 62:12). Great are your purposes and mighty are your deeds. Your eyes are open to all the ways of men; you reward everyone according to his conduct and as his deeds deserve (Jer. 32:19). In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.


Published:
July 12, 2011, 7:52 AM